Wednesday 24 January 2018

FACEBREAKER - Guitarist leaves the band!

FACEBREAKER
COUNTRY: SWEDEN
GENRE: DEATH METAL




GUITARIST LEAVES FACEBREAKER!
[2018.01.12]

Zombie addicted Swedish death metal hell-masters FACEBREAKER have just announced the departure of their guitarrist Bendler who decided to concentrate on his other band Zornheym.

FACEBREAKER comment:
"We wish him all the best in the future and thanx for all the GREAT memories.
Cheers."


This is what Bendler says about his decision:
"I've had a blast, many awesome memories and four great friends , but now it's over , I'm leaving FACEBREAKER
It's all about time and priorities on my behalf, my musically focus will be on Zornheym
I will follow them with great interest and I'm looking forward to their next album witch i'm pretty sure will be an absolute killer!!
Thanks FACEBREAKER for having me on board, I'm gonna miss ya guy's!!
And a sincere thanks to all dedicated flesh eating fans out there !!!!!
Cheers "


Facebreaker "Catacomb" videoclip: http://youtu.be/OFguCesKgYQ




More info about the band at the following Links:
OFFICIAL SITE:HTTP://WWW.FACEBREAKER.COM
FACEBOOK PROFILE: HTTP://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/
FACEBREAKER.OFFICIAL
YOUTUBE: HTTP://WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/
FACEBREAKER666

CONTACT/BOOKING: FACEBREAKER666@HOTMAIL.COM 

NeKroNews

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.