Monday 29 June 2015

ZORNHEYM - First Interview Online!



ZORNHEYM
COUNTRY: SWEDEN
GENRE: EXTREME METAL



FIRST INTERVIEW ONLINE
!
[2015.06.25]

The first interview with Zornheym is online! Thanks to Robex Lundgren for conducting it!

Check the full interview at this link below:
http://ghgumman.blogg.se/2015/june/interview-with-zornheym.html#comment

"(...) Have any of you played in other bands?
Yes I have played in several other bands. To name a few, Devian (together with Erik Legion and Emil Dragutinovic that used to play in Marduk), Suicidal Seduction, still playing in the slumbering project Aktiv Dödshjälp (together with Roberth Karlsson from Scar Symmetry and Facebreaker). I also played bass in Dark Funeral for a few years but my main focus now is Zornheym. (...)

What made you decide to make this music?
For a decade I have wanted to do a real epic project with a clear red thread in it and very bombastic. But I have never really played together with people who have shared my vision for it. So about like 1 1/2 years ago I started slowly composing the foundation to the first two songs and this year people started showing an interested in joining me on this new musical path. I have had huge urge to compose and record my own songs the last two years, it eventually took over and put me on the path that I'm roaming right now and I have never been more pleased musically.

What are your songs about?
We're a concept band. Imagine like a hybrid between King Diamond and Tobias Sammet's metal opera, but more extreme and more background story behind the different stories within the frame story. What the concept/story exactly is, will be reveled in time.(...)"


Check out the latest studio report below:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApCHvdHDZmg 



Just in case you missed them... here are:
:: STUDIO REPORT 1 ::
:: STUDIO REPORT 2 ::


MORE INFO ON ZORNHEYM ON THE FOLLOWING LINKS:
Zornheym Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zornheym-Dark-Funeral/236203809745840

GO AND GET SOME ZORNHEYM MERCH AT MERCHENARY:
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Merchenary/477409269030970

ONLINE STORE: WWW.MERCHENARY.SE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.