Saturday 27 September 2014

BALFOR - Part ways with guitarist Warider!

NeKroNews

BALFOR
COUNTRY: UKRAINE
GENRE: BARBARIC BLACK METAL



BALFOR PART WAYS WITH GUITARIST WARIDER!
[2014.09.17]

Guitarist Walrider was forced to quit BALFOR. Warider issued the following statement:
“I've been always had two professional passions. But now after changing a job I cannot continue with Balfor onto 100% as I would want and I don't want to be a ballast for the guys. I’ve been thinking about this for the last couple of months and I’ve come to the sad conclusion that I have to leave the band as the guys deserves more.
I wish the BALFOR to find a new member and all the success with a new album”


We’d like to thank Warider for that time in the band.

At the moment BALFOR plays with a session guitarist Astaroth Merc well know as a mastermind of Raventale. We had already performed a few shows together and he’s also helped us in studio during recording of a new album that going to be finished soon.
Stay updated!


MORE ABOUT THE BAND AT THIS LINKS:
OFFICIAL SITE: HTTP://WWW.BALFOR.INFO 
MYSPACE: HTTP://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BALFORHORDE 
YOUTUBE CHANNEL: HTTP://WWW.YOUTUBE.COM/BALFORHORDE 
FACEBOOK PROFILE: HTTP://WWW.FACEBOOK.COM/BALFOROFFICIAL 

BOOKING / CONTACT: BALFORHORDE@GMAIL.COM 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.